Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas File

Merry Christmas File

I bet most of you have this but for those that don't Merry Christmas

Fast cut, spray Red, hang.IMGP0006.JPG
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Bert Kemp; 12-23-2013 at 5:09 PM. Reason: added Picture
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Bert.......appreciate you doing this, but your .cdr file didn't open for me.......is it an X6 file? If so, most people can't open those.......can you re-save it in like version 12 and repost?
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

Thanks for this file. Corel X5 open it
    Merry Christmas for all from France !
    Fred (France) with an Universal 50W

Thank you for the file.

Robert
    Robert Tepper
    Trotec Rayjet 300/80 Watt
    Dahlgren 500 Engraving Machine, CNC Engraving Machine
    Pad printer with 5 3/4 x 5 3/4" print area
    Jackson Vulcanizers, 15 x 24", three total
    Hegner Scroll Saws, 14", three total

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Clarkson View Post
    Bert.......appreciate you doing this, but your .cdr file didn't open for me.......is it an X6 file? If so, most people can't open those.......can you re-save it in like version 12 and repost?
    Steve its a x5 crdr file.Thats all I have. Is there a way to post with a diffrent version from x5?
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

cdr files.jpg Steve this is what I can save as, can any off these work for you.
    Last edited by Bert Kemp; 12-25-2013 at 12:47 PM.
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Yes, in X5 you choose the option "save as" and a list of choice appears and you can choose the format you like.
    Don't forget to rename the file name.
    Fred (France) with an Universal 50W

Quote Originally Posted by Bert Kemp View Post
    Steve its a x5 crdr file.Thats all I have. Is there a way to post with a diffrent version from x5?
    Bert......take a look at the attached......when you have the file open and you click on "Save As" you can choose the version you want.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

Here it is in Corel Version 10.

Hope this helps.

Real Mercier
    Merry xmas V10.cdr
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 W
    Roland PNC1000
    CorelDraw X3
    FlexiSign 7.6

Maybe it's me or my computer.......but it's downloading as an HTML file not a .cdr

Steve:

If you try to save the file, it will default to HTML. Try save as type "All Files" and it should save it as a .CDR file. That just worked for me.

Hope that helps.

Real Mercier
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 W
    Roland PNC1000
    CorelDraw X3
    FlexiSign 7.6

I rechecked my save as options, the only ones available to me are what you see in the jpeg I posted above.
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Thanks a lot Bert! Have a Happy New Year too.
    Life and death don't bother me. It's that little period of time in between that bothers me.

Epilog Mini-24 40w with Rotary, Flame Polisher, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6, EngraveSoft, Windows 10 64-bit.

Bert

This is where you find the save option Steve is referring to. All versions of CorelDraw have this.

save_to_an_earlier_version.png
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Mike ,
    I see it now, but my save as screen is totally different then yours. The version option is a little window at the bottom of my screen mixed in with a bunch of other stuff , and I never noticed it. Cool beans OK so if anyone still needs it in a format other then x5 I now(thanks to MIke) know how to do it.
    Someone said Corel is a never ending learning process and I agree, now if I could just figure out how to resize box tabs for different thickness's of wood in an easy way I'd be a happy camper.
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander