Thread: Need a panel tag supplier

Need a panel tag supplier

I have someone that is currently getting metal panel tags engraved....see attached drawing for the shape....the interior circle is approximately 1.25".....has anyone seen these before or know where I can get them? I highly doubt the guy currently engraving them is having them custom made. Is there a specific name for this shape that I could Google? Thanks for any tips or suggestions.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

Steve,

You can find these at Royal Oak Name Plate Co. (Detroit area). 1-800-233-RONP
    Trotec Speedy 300 - 60w, with Quatro CSA-626 fume extraction
    Xenetech 1625 x2,
    New Hermes TX pantograph, CG4 cutter grinder
    Brady Globalmark2 label printer,
    Assortment of custom tooling , shears & punches, heat bender.
    Software: Xenetech XOT, Corel X3, Bartender label software

Thanks Tony!!! That's definitely not a company I would have found on my own!
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

Steve,

Contact them and they will send you catalog with cross reference of their legends to major manufacturers.
    Prices are great as well.
    Trotec Speedy 300 - 60w, with Quatro CSA-626 fume extraction
    Xenetech 1625 x2,
    New Hermes TX pantograph, CG4 cutter grinder
    Brady Globalmark2 label printer,
    Assortment of custom tooling , shears & punches, heat bender.
    Software: Xenetech XOT, Corel X3, Bartender label software

That's a great resource! Here is a link to their catalog in a pdf: http://www.ronp.com/pdf/CATALOG.PDF

Gary

Try McMaster Carr