Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's your NFL team this weekend?

It was a fantastic game. Out here, we are fed a steady diet of Seahawks. So we end up usually going to a nearby fish house where many Packer fans gather. The place was filled to capacity (I wanted to say it was packed, but I thought that was too obvious a choice of word). What an outstanding afternoon. The Bears missed taking the division by the smallest of margins. It was a tightly contested game, any fan of the game would have to feel they were treated to an epic event today. Bears fans may feel differently, and believe it or not, I empathize with them. We've all been here before. To me the game was simply an epic battle between two evenly matched opponents. No shame in not winning the contest. The margin of victory was narrow.
    Last edited by Greg Peterson; 12-29-2013 at 9:29 PM.
    Measure twice, cut three times, start over. Repeat as necessary.

Go niners.

Quote Originally Posted by paul cottingham View Post
    Life is good indeed. The only thing that could have made it better? Denver being eliminated.

Lol! - No chance!

4. Thumbs up Now North To The Frozen Tundra Of GreenBay

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Whitlow View Post
    Go niners.
    Niners Rock ! It was ugly at the end but it was a " W "

NOW on to the " Packers " on Sunday ! ! ! !

We got Yer # Green Bay
    Last edited by Michael Mahan; 12-30-2013 at 9:26 AM.
    Mike >............................................/ Maybe I'm doing this Babysitting Gig to throw off the Authorities \................................................<

Yes, life is good - both my teams (Pats and Packers) are in again. I don't figure the Packers will last very long though... They gots some issues on the defensive side..
    Brian

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger or more complicated...it takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." - E.F. Schumacher

Seahawks, because I live in Washington, but they have got to get a handle on the penalties, they will kill themselves in the Superbowl if they don't.
    "We the People ........"

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Tymchak View Post
    Yes, life is good - both my teams (Pats and Packers) are in again. I don't figure the Packers will last very long though... They gots some issues on the defensive side..
    Sadly, I agree with you. My beloved packers are in for a short post season, I think. I hope they prove me wrong, tho. Fortunately, paradoxically, I am also a Seahawks fan, so I may have an ok post season of football.
    Paul

The Packers defense is pretty bad. But they have been able to make plays when needed.

Packers may have a hard time shutting down the Niners, but the Niners are going to have their hands full with Rodgers and company. Just a thought.
    Measure twice, cut three times, start over. Repeat as necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Peterson View Post
    The Packers defense is pretty bad. But they have been able to make plays when needed.

Packers may have a hard time shutting down the Niners, but the Niners are going to have their hands full with Rodgers and company. Just a thought.
    it should be great game ,Rodgers is gonna have to bring his "A" game but if the Packer O line can't protect him there will be problems
    Mike >............................................/ Maybe I'm doing this Babysitting Gig to throw off the Authorities \................................................<

Dear Moderators,
    Somehow I managed to double post , so feel free to delete this post.
    The Broncos stand on their own accord.
    Last edited by Jeff Erbele; 12-31-2013 at 2:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Stenzel View Post
    I have never been to a professional football game.

Nor have I ever been to a Detroit Lions game. (Ouch!)

By the way, aren't these religious discussions a violation of the SMC TOS? ;-)

-Tom Stenzel
    RE: ...religious discussions
    Spot on!

Well kick me off the boards, but, GO Home Team!

...psst, I 'm from Denver

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Riddle View Post
    Packers won and Ravens lost. Life is good.
    Posting 2 days after the fact; RE: "Life is good", No. Life is Great!
    Packers are a "clean" team. No need to address the other.
    Go Cheese Heads! Discount daaaable check and all that sausage stuff and i love both (cheese & sausage)

For the next two years, I'm going to be a Vikings fan. If they have to play outside in Minnesota while they build their new stadium...they deserve my or anybodys support. Mush!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul McGaha View Post
    My NFL team?

Uuuuummmm.

Go Saints (and Falcons).

PHM
    Bring warm clothes. I and most Eagles fans had pretty low expectations after last year so anything over 8-8 feels like playing with house money.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Curt Harms View Post
    Bring warm clothes. I and most Eagles fans had pretty low expectations after last year so anything over 8-8 feels like playing with house money.
    Good luck to both of us Curt. I'm thinking it will be a tough place to pick up a win for the Saints. The Eagles are good.

PHM