Thread: Have A Happy Neanderthal New Year!

Have A Happy Neanderthal New Year!

Hand powered Chain saw
    Attached Images Attached Images
    George Beck
    Fishers Laser Carvers

Nice one !
    Our neighborhood would be a lot quieter if your invention would catch on here.

You have a fine New Year as well !
    Sharpening is Facetating.
    Good enough is good enough
    But
    Better is Better.

Happy New Year,too!! Only,I have no drunken next door neighbor to exchange shot gun blasts at midnight !! When they sold that house,I think they had had no electricity for 2 years. They lived about 100 yards away,at least. When the house was sold,or repossessed,(I think it WAS), they brought a LOOONG dumpster to the place and spent quite a while gutting the place. I saw them bring out the fridge well duct taped SHUT!!! There were no women living there,except for their beer and bonfire parties. One year,I did go outside and shoot off a blast to answer theirs. They liked that!! We had a woman visiting us. She managed to get herself kicked in the stomach with the 12 gauge in spite of my instructions. Not serious. Ah,the benefits of country living. Except,we still seem to have at least 2 drunken party houses too near by to suit us. Lots of gunfire and expensive fireworks. I don't know where they print their money. It gets worse the more they drink. I worry about where the bullets are going,and wish we had a brick house.
    Last edited by george wilson; 12-29-2013 at 10:14 PM.

Blog Entries
    Happy New Year to all!

I like the hand powered chain saw. Think something like that may be a good thing to pull a few people in at the Farmers Market.

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

Does it come in a left handed version?

I have had the idea to make an electric wooden plane for several years.