Thread: A few more pics

A few more pics

Here are some of the new stuff and unfinished. There is a bowl full of ornaments, a HF out of silver maple with a big hole in it, a couple of NE mallets out of ash and black walnut, BE hollow form withvoids and walnut top ring then the last one is an Alder burl HF wih voids.

Thanks for looking,

Jeff
    Attached Images Attached Images
    To turn or not to turn that is the question: ........Of course the answer is...........TURN ,TURN,TURN!!!!
    Anyone "Fool" can know, The important thing is to Understand................Albert Einstein
    To follow blindly, is to never become a leader............................................ .....Unknown

Nice collection Jeff. Glad to see you posting.
    Retired - when every day is Saturday (unless it's Sunday).

Jeff, you do some great stuff.........waiting for the final results to be very cool
    Dick Mahany.

Jeff nice to see you post some pics ,I shouldn't talk I haven't posted any in a long time.been doing a lot of looking E mail me your address I got you a nice pic of holly,and I cant find your address.

Hello Jeff, it is good to see you are still able to turn out some interesting pieces al the while enjoying the next generation, enjoy, life is short and us, not so tough after all 1thumb.gif
    Have fun and take care

Thanks guys, It has been a battle between my worn out body and life in general but one day at a time and one foot in front of the other.

Getting a cold now and hope it is not a long lasting thing, seems like a lot of folks are getting some bug or another.

Thanks again,

Jeff
    To turn or not to turn that is the question: ........Of course the answer is...........TURN ,TURN,TURN!!!!
    Anyone "Fool" can know, The important thing is to Understand................Albert Einstein
    To follow blindly, is to never become a leader............................................ .....Unknown