Thread: Jointech smart miter

Jointech smart miter

I recently purchased a used Jointech smart miter on the internet, but I am lacking the owners manuel. Looking for a pdf file for one,if anyone knows where, or how please advise.

Thank You Mike

Let me see if I can find my manual. I'll try to post back tomorrow. Jim.

edit: Went ahead and looked in the file cabinet in the shop...no manual. Looked in the one in the bedroom...receipt for purchase in 2003, but no manual. Seems like I saw someone post a few months back, not sure if here or another forum, that had one. I'll keep looking. Jim.
    Last edited by Jim O'Dell; 03-01-2014 at 10:55 PM.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

Mike, I'm sure I have the manual. I'm out of the country right now, but will return 3/8. If you haven't received a copy by 3/8 just PM me and I'll get it you. Regards, Bob.

Here is the thread I remembered. http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...ruction-manual Maybe PM John Meyer in the thread since it sounds like he already has it in PDF format. Let us know if this doesn't work. Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

Mike,

PM me your E mail address and I will send it to you in PDF format.
    Epilog 45 watt, Graphtec cutter-plotter, Corel Graphics Suite X3 - X4, HP and Vaio computers, woodshop.

"Trust, but Verify"

Cool! Don, if I can't find mine, I may PM you for a copy also! Jim.

Just to let you know, I found my copy a little bit ago. If Don's doesn't work well, let me know and I'll try mine. Jim.

Hi Jim, I am a newbie on this forum. I just purchased a Jointech Smart Miter on line and don't have a manual. If you would be king enough to share your in PDF I would be much obliged.
    Thanks, Tom

9. I know this thread is ancient, but I'm also looking for a PDF copy of the Jointech Smart Miter manual as a PDF.

And if anyone aslo has a digital copy of the Jointech Smart Miter Sled instructional video, that'd be amazing as well! Digital copy would be best/easiest, but if someone has a VHS I'd be open to coordinating to digitize it, or if someone has a CD/DVD but no drive anymore, I'd also be happy to make a copy. I will also make it available online.

Thanks!