Thread: Machine ID please

Machine ID please

I recently bought out a closed engraving business and this was included in the sale and I'm not sure exactly what it does and if this is still used or has any value. I googled it and looks like the company that made it is out of business. Plugs into 220 volt and has connections for water hook-up. I know it's some sort of stamp making machine, has a drawer with UV lights, and came with a bunch of blank stamps like you would stamp the back of a check with. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Camaster Stinger II, Xenetech XLT 24X36, 2 Xenetech 13X13, Sublimation, Sandcarve

Gary, it would appear to be a photopolymer processing machine, it was originally used for making printing plates but was adapted by the sign industry to make ADA signs. I used to run a similar machine from jetusa.com. Depending on the size they can easily sell for sell for $10k+, it doesn't appear to be the biggest though but could still be worth several thousand depending on condition.
    Universal PLS 6.120D 75 watt
    MutiCam Apex CNC 4'x8' w 6 bit TC.
    EnrRoute 6 Pro 3d software.
    Vision 2550 Rotary Engraver.

Mark
    In the Great Northwest!

Trotec Speedy C25, Newing-Hall 350 (AMC I & HPGL), NH-CG-30 (Carbide Cutter Sharpener)
    Sawgrass 400 Gel Ink Printer, CS5, 5/9/x6 CorelDraw

Thanks Paul and Mark, had just enough time to glance at the website Mark and that is built just like the one I have. I'll study it some more over the weekend but the last thing I need is "another machine to learn to operate and maintain". Maybe I find someone who needs one and get it out of my shop! Again thanks for the info!
    Camaster Stinger II, Xenetech XLT 24X36, 2 Xenetech 13X13, Sublimation, Sandcarve