Thread: Shenhui SH-G350D radical problem

Shenhui SH-G350D radical problem

G'Day everyone, I have a serious issue with my laser, turned it on to start a customers job laser resets but the 'x' carriage travels to opposite side slamming into gantry bracket, 'y' carriage slams into rear limit switch. Both motors keep trying to move, making horrible noises and I cannot get the laser to reset back to the original origin point (top left corner).
    Looked inside box I have green lights everywhere.
    Any suggestions/ help will be greatly appreciated.
    Craig
    Craig Dawes
    New to the game

I'm not cynical, just experienced!

That sounds like the limit switches are "wrong" , perhaps you loaded another config file which makes the machine look for limit switches where they are not supposed to be or the axis travel has been reversed.
    Was it working 100% in the past and this suddenly developed?
    Rodney Gold, Toker Bros trophies, Cape Town , South Africa :
    Roland 2300 rotary . 3 x ISEL's ..1m x 500mm CnC .
    Tekcel 1200x2400 router , 900 x 600 60w Shenui laser , 1200 x 800 80w Reci tube Shenhui Laser
    6 x longtai lasers 400x600 60w , 1 x longtai 20w fiber
    2x Gravo manual engravers , Roland 540 large format printer/cutter. CLTT setup
    1600mm hot and cold laminator , 3x Dopag resin dispensers , sandblasting setup, acid etcher

Quote Originally Posted by Rodne Gold View Post
    That sounds like the limit switches are "wrong" , perhaps you loaded another config file which makes the machine look for limit switches where they are not supposed to be or the axis travel has been reversed.
    Was it working 100% in the past and this suddenly developed?
    G'Day Rodne, yes the laser was working 100% up to yesterday, I shut it down over lunch came back turned it on and all of a sudden the machine doesn't want to work properly.
    How do I obtain the correct config file, will I need to contact Shenhui for the file?
    Regards
    Craig
    Craig Dawes
    New to the game

I'm not cynical, just experienced!