Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Place for Enhanced License Vector art

Blog Entries
    Mary,

Can you share the name of the affiliate you bought their subscription from for that price?

Thanks!

Dave
    900x600 80watt EFR Tube laser from Liaocheng Ray Fine Tech LTD. Also a 900x600 2.5kw spindle CNC from Ray Fine. And my main tool, a well used and loved Jet 1642 Woodlathe with an outboard toolrest that helps me work from 36 inch diameters down to reallllllly tiny stuff.

Blog Entries
    Matt Heinzel,

I think we drifted off your original topic a bit. Did we get you what you were looking for?

Dave
    900x600 80watt EFR Tube laser from Liaocheng Ray Fine Tech LTD. Also a 900x600 2.5kw spindle CNC from Ray Fine. And my main tool, a well used and loved Jet 1642 Woodlathe with an outboard toolrest that helps me work from 36 inch diameters down to reallllllly tiny stuff.

So I had this nice long response all written out and then I clicked the wrong button!
    Basically since we are totally online company we need these images to speak for themselves. Looking at these sites it seems like the images are bit more basic. Also I have emailed a number of the subscription places and so are they have all told me that if I am making a product with that art and selling it that I need an enhanced/extended licence. Some of them have those types of licenses available, but you pay through nose per image, others have told me that I need to find another place to get on my own.
    I am the in house designer for all of our awards, but I am not an ARTIST, so I am only as good as the source material that is in front of me.
    I feel like I am going over the line on what the spirit of this forum is all about. I don't want to annoy anyone with my issue!
    I have worked for QuickTrophy LLC since 2006.
    Trotec Speedy 360, 3 Universal PLS 360's, 1 M-360, and VLS 230
    We also do color work using a Mimaki UJF-3042Fx and Sublimation Equipment

I'd be interested in where you managed to get that price too, I've had a look around but not found that much of a discount.
    Trotec Speedy 300 80W

Blog Entries
    Matt,

I am just speculating, but my guess is that so long as you aren't running afoul of the forum rules, if you "go over the line on what the spirit of this forum is all about" someone will politely say something, or you just won't get any responses. No harm asking folks.

Dave

Sure! The affiliate is cloudswave.com After a couple of days' use of iclipart, I have found it is the best resource I've seen for vector files.
    Epilog Helix 45 watt
    Wacom Tablet
    Corel X7 Subscription
    Mac Book Pro running Windows via VMware Fusion

I forgot to mention that the discount code did not work for a while. I think it was about 45 minutes before I had access.
    Epilog Helix 45 watt
    Wacom Tablet
    Corel X7 Subscription
    Mac Book Pro running Windows via VMware Fusion

Has anyone ever bought clipart through InkyDeals? It looks like they have good stuff at good prices with good terms (Files can be used in an unlimited number of personal or commercial projects.)

I've bought a couple of their offerings. Whether they are worth it depends on what sort of thing you are looking for and how much other stuff you are willing to take/ignore to get it, because they tend to bundle a bunch of stuff into an offering (such as a couple of tee shirt designs, some card templates, oriental designs, etc., or 47 variations each of flourishes and florals). Consequently, it can seem like "low grade ore" when you really only want one or two of the designs but get 98 items in the bundle. Still, if you get what you want and consider the price good for that, then the "extra" stuff is immaterial... delete it or file it away for that certain "someday".