Thread: Who are Your NCAA Teams

Who are Your NCAA Teams

Well for the folks who follow basketball, who are your teams. Three of the eight left are from Virginia or Kentucky, so the odds are guaranteed for one going to the final four. I have taught for both the UVA and UK systems, so who are your teams?

Arizona, nuff said,
    Lori K

Blog Entries
    A win for Michigan State would be sweet after taking the Rose Bowl this year. Including myself and my wife, seven in my family have graduated from MSU starting with my dad in 1933.
    Last edited by Ole Anderson; 03-28-2014 at 11:14 PM.
    NOW you tell me...

A U of Michigan and MSU final would be great!

Sic 'Em BEARS!!!!

Baylor men got trounced by Wisconsin. I thin Wisconsin and Arizona in the final.
    Baylor women are having a phenomenal year considering the players they lost from last year's team to graduation. Don't know if they can go all the way this year, but they are playing very very well. Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

KU Rock Chalk GO KU...and Dayton is out as a secondary choice......