Thread: finials for life

finials for life

I normally don't shop at Rockler but today I passed by a store and stopped in. To my surprise, they had 1.5"x1.5"x14" cherry on sale for .99 cents. I just couldn't pass it up......I bought 60 sticks.
    Do or do not, there is no try.

You should have been at the Southern States Symposium this past weekend, they (Rockler) had it on sale 10 for $5.

There is always a better (or worse) deal out there. Sounds like you have that wood addiction like some others I know. I'm still looking for the 12 step program for it.

Tool handles galore!

robo hippy

At about $4.50 bd ft, that is a pretty good price on 6/4 cherry. Cherry will work for finials, though perhaps not the best.

or lots of segmented vessels are in your future!
    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning, the devil says, "oh crap she's up!"

Tolerance is giving every other human being every right that you claim for yourself.

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts are gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts will happen to man. All things are connected. " Chief Seattle Duwamish Tribe