Thread: Introduction

Introduction

Hi All, A friend turned me on to this site and I have been reading a lot of the posts and I would like to be a part of what is going on here. I am 36 and have been woodworking for about 8 years. I work full time and run a custom cabinetry business on the side. I am also married with three little ones so my days are long. I look forward to learning form all of you.

Hi Mike, and welcome to the Creek. You will find this forum a very friendly one and a great source of information.

Where are you from, Mike? If you like, you can enter your city/state under the "User CP" menu.
    Bryan in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada

Look alive! Here comes a buzzard! -- Pogo, by Walt Kelly

A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five. -- Groucho Marx.

Welcome to the Creek Mike! Neat place to exchange ideas! We look forward to learning from you too!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Welcome Mike. Sounds like you have a pretty full plate! Hope you have time to hang out, and show us some of your work.

Dan
    Eternity is an awfully long time, especially toward the end.

-Woody Allen-

Critiques on works posted are always welcome

Mike, ah.... where are the pics? If you've really been reading "a lot" of the posts, then you should know that we require lots of visuals. Seeing as how you run a custom cabinetry business, I'm sure you can produce a couple nice shots.

Seriously, good to have you here. Be sure to come back often and contribute as much as you can.

Welcome to the Creek, Mike! Great place to hang out! As already been mentioned, though, the Picture Police are always on the lookout, so you'll want to keep them happy!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

Welcome aboard, Mike. If you've been lurking for a bit you likely already know what a good group of people this is. Looking forward to learning and sharing with you.

- Vaughn

Welcome Mike...Nice to have you. With your busy schedule, I hope you find the time to relax in the shop and post pics of your projects. Custom Cabinetry? Sheesh...that's full-time all by itself!!
    ~john
    "There's nothing wrong with Quiet" ` Jeremiah Johnson

Thanks everyone for the nice welcome. I have to read up a bit on posting pictures but I will post some as soon as I can figure it all out.

Welcome Mike....full time AND a cabinet business? Sounds like two full time jobs to me...