Thread: Spot for sale items on this site.

Spot for sale items on this site.

Hi. Is there a proper place to put an item up for sale for a laser here? going through my stuff and found a part someone may may want. don't want to mention what it is until I know where the proper place to put it is.

Clark, you can use the Classified section. In order to list there, you need to be a Contributor - the best $6 you can spend for advertising, since it will reach your exact target customers.

Simply click on the yellow "donate" button at the top of this page to join!

cheers, dee
    Epilog Mini 18/25w & 35w, Mac and Vaio, Corel x3, typical art toys, airbrush... I'm a Laserhead, my husband is a Neanderthal - go figure

Red Coin Mah Jong

Yes the best 6$ you can spend.
    Whats up with all these members. They spend thousands of dollars on lasers and tools and then come here and get free tech support and quality tech support at that. They get free files and can ask just about any question under the Sun about anything related to engraving or wood projects. They get free advice about how to start, run, and maintain a small business or even a big business. How to deal with pricing, how to hire and fire employees. How to fix your machines fast and cheap. Where to get the best deals on tools and materials. You would think for all that you get here they could spring for a lousy 6 bucks to help support the site. Hey its 6 bucks. Look what SMC does for us, contests with great prizes, DVD's with thousands of files for cheap money. Come on members gessh.I would bet I'm poorer then 99% of all the members and I'm glad to contribute 6 bucks for all that I get here.
    QUESTION is there anybody here who thinks they haven't saved 10 times that 6 bucks from the info they got here?
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Blog Entries
    Bert! I joined right away!! And my only laser at this point is the one I bought at Radio Shack and use to deal out death by Power Point and harass my dog on rainy days! Why, even if I never get to buy another laser I have learned enough here to fascinate people at dinner parties for a decade to come! Or at least until they stop inviting me! Hmmm. Come to think of it..........

Seriously! Agreed! it is a bargain by any definition! And very very appreciated!

<grin>
    900x600 80watt EFR Tube laser from Liaocheng Ray Fine Tech LTD. Also a 900x600 2.5kw spindle CNC from Ray Fine. And my main tool, a well used and loved Jet 1642 Woodlathe with an outboard toolrest that helps me work from 36 inch diameters down to reallllllly tiny stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Bert Kemp View Post
    Yes the best 6$ you can spend.
    Whats up with all these members. They spend thousands of dollars on lasers and tools and then come here and get free tech support and quality tech support at that. They get free files and can ask just about any question under the Sun about anything related to engraving or wood projects. They get free advice about how to start, run, and maintain a small business or even a big business. How to deal with pricing, how to hire and fire employees. How to fix your machines fast and cheap. Where to get the best deals on tools and materials. You would think for all that you get here they could spring for a lousy 6 bucks to help support the site. Hey its 6 bucks. Look what SMC does for us, contests with great prizes, DVD's with thousands of files for cheap money. Come on members gessh.I would bet I'm poorer then 99% of all the members and I'm glad to contribute 6 bucks for all that I get here.
    QUESTION is there anybody here who thinks they haven't saved 10 times that 6 bucks from the info they got here?
    Yes David you did and you now know more then all of us, bout time you pulled the trigger and put all this valuable knowledge you've gathered here and put it to practical use. You know engrave, cut up and mark everything in your house that's not tied down.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

I'm Just curious , did anyone read my rant and be come a contributor or was it just a waste of my time LOL . Hey I got no connection to SMC at all I just think its a really good deal for 6 Bucks.
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Quote Originally Posted by Bert Kemp View Post
    I'm Just curious , did anyone read my rant and be come a contributor or was it just a waste of my time LOL . Hey I got no connection to SMC at all I just think its a really good deal for 6 Bucks.
    LOL Yes Bert, you are correct. There are a lot of members on this forum who could become a contributor ... The $6 spent will become your most valuable subscription fee you paid all year! This is not a get-rich-quick-scheme for SMC. There are plenty of costs involved to keep such a large & popular forum as this working each & every day. I imagine the server traffic/bandwidth each month is enormous!
    I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and I think, "Well, that’s not going to happen."

Its a great site with great people and great info. A really great resource!
    50w Chinese laser
    Carvewright

I love your enthusiasm, Bert!
    Epilog Mini 18/25w & 35w, Mac and Vaio, Corel x3, typical art toys, airbrush... I'm a Laserhead, my husband is a Neanderthal - go figure

Red Coin Mah Jong

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Gallo View Post
    I love your enthusiasm, Bert!
    Thanks Dee I just think that we all have a really good deal here and everybody should chip in to keep it going. I would really hate to log in some morning and find a great big Sticky saying the servers broke down and we have no money to fix them, and the next day the sites gone.
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

I just round it up to $10.00 because without this site many of us wouldn't have the knowledge or the creativity and willingness to continue let alone start using a laser. So why not round up and contribute a little to keep this great site active.
    Universal v-460 50 watt with rotary
    CorelDraw x6, Photograv 3
    Garage full of wood working tools

Yes there are a huge number of benefits to being a member of this site.... as spoken too above. If you are interested in this field, this is simply the best place on the net to hang around & try & absorb.
    Gwieke 1290-100W,
    Trotec Speedy 400 - 80W
    Corel Draw X4

What, you guys only spent 6 dollars to join? I paid $20 and thought that was a bargain..
    Hardware: Chinese Laser
    GWeike C1290 80 watt Reci laser
    Home built CNC, Joe's hybrid 4x4
    12" Delta Bandsaw, Jet Table Saw
    Router table, and more.
    Software: CorelDraw Suite 5x
    PhotoShop 7,