Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Health issues

I just checked in for the first time in a month (I think it is the longest I've ever not checked in here) and someone had posted about your health on the CNC forum. I hadn't heard. Our prayers are with you Keith.
    CAMaster Cobra X3 408 w/Recoil
    BobCAD V25
    Corel Draw X5

Precision Sign and Post
    Windham, NH

Thanks Rich,

I am real happy to report that I feel pretty good this morning. My appetite has returned and I am able to eat three square meals again. Finally I feel like I'm on the mend

Very happy to hear this news Keith! Getting your appetite back sure is a good sign!!
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post

I am real happy to report that I feel pretty good this morning. My appetite has returned and I am able to eat three square meals again. Finally I feel like I'm on the mend
    We need a "like" button!
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Glad to hear it Keith!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

YES! *fist pump*
    Wood: a fickle medium....

Did you know SMC is user supported? Please help.

News I'm happy to share with everyone !!!

Thursday afternoon (June 26th) I had my first visit with my Cardiac Surgeon and he removed all of the restrictions that I have been under since I left the hospital. I can now return to work and resume my life again.....with an understanding that I still have to listen to my body and not go overboard because I am still recovering. I am in a Cardiac Rehab program and doing three sessions per week.

The number of prescription drugs I take daily also decreased Thursday from ten to seven and I am happy to see the number of pills I have to consume being reduced. I haven't smoked in over two months now and I have lost twenty pounds so I feel better than I have in a decade. You could say that I am lucky to be here today but luck had very little to do with my surviving two heart attacks so close together, it was the prayers from so many friends and family.
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 06-28-2014 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Corrected the date.

Happy to hear you are doing so well Keith! Keep at it!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Great news Keith! Thanks for the update.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Good to hear, Keith!
    Jason

"Don't get stuck on stupid." --Lt. Gen. Russel Honore

i missed this thread up until today. Keith, it is good to hear the positive news.
    Vortex! What Vortex?

Like Joe - I missed this thread up until today. Keith, it is good to hear the positive news.I have not been here much in the last few years. I am still doing OK in the laser world.

I will always remember that Saw Mill Creek and you Keith were what gave me a huge jump start with my laser. Guess it is almost 10 years now and going strong.

Blog Entries
    Glad to hear of the progress Keith! Lifting the restrictions is a great feeling. Do well!
    Shawn

"no trees were harmed in the creation of this message, however some electrons were temporarily inconvenienced."

"I resent having to use my brain to do your thinking"

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Simmons View Post
    Like Joe - I missed this thread up until today. Keith, it is good to hear the positive news.I have not been here much in the last few years. I am still doing OK in the laser world.

I will always remember that Saw Mill Creek and you Keith were what gave me a huge jump start with my laser. Guess it is almost 10 years now and going strong.
    Pete,

Its real good to hear from you again, I'm glad you are still part of our Community and that your Laser Business is doing well. Thanks for your support once again.

Gentlemen,

Thanks for your words of encouragement. I hope my heart capacity will improve to at least 35% to 40% in the next couple months which is where my Doctor feels is the minimum acceptable performance level for someone my age.