Thread: Gloat - Graeme Priddle Class ....I signed & there's a couple of openings left

Gloat - Graeme Priddle Class ....I signed & there's a couple of openings left

Had to toss out a gloat....I just signed up for a Graeme Priddle class with Canyon Studios (.org) in north Metro Dallas. I had always been a big fan and had to move work and personal stuff to make the class work for me. I simply could not pass up on a 4-day hand's on class: hollowing, carving, pyro, paint, etc. I just looked at the materials list and am totally psyched. Most of the other students are from my woodturning club: Golden Triangle Woodturners (Denton, Tx). May 30-June 2.

Learn how to turn & carve a small off-centre hollowed boat form or small bowl and apply surface embellishment focusing on pyrographic ‘branding’ or carving to create surface textures.

He should fit in Texas quite well with his branding techniques. He was at the Chicago Woodturners a few years ago. Great creative turner. Enjoy! Make sure he gets some good barbaque from Rudy's
    Member Illiana Woodturners

And as I posted on Wood Central, make sure the smoke alarms are off when he fires up the Wood Vaporizer!