Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My tools are rusting… this is killing me

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Nagle View Post
    douse all your bare metal in this stuff. It works great and was developed just for this reason.

http://boeshield.com/
    This ^^^

Rub out existing rust spots with 3M pads, apply boeshield, and cover with tarps.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny means View Post
    $250 a month for storage
    That was my thought exactly!

When SWMBO and I started moving from Alexandria, Va to Fulton, MS for retirement we were looking at storage places and even the small ones were on the order of $100 plus a month. Our first load, of many, was a 26' Uhaul moving trailer. Instead we bought a 1100 sq foot foreclosure house for $25K we will eventually sell or rent out. The house was full for a year, now it's half full. And I figure we are basically losing the interest we would have had on the $25K (about $60/ month)
    Setting up a workshop, from standing tree to bookshelves

Quote Originally Posted by george newbury View Post
    That was my thought exactly!

When SWMBO and I started moving from Alexandria, Va to Fulton, MS for retirement we were looking at storage places and even the small ones were on the order of $100 plus a month. Our first load, of many, was a 26' Uhaul moving trailer. Instead we bought a 1100 sq foot foreclosure house for $25K we will eventually sell or rent out. The house was full for a year, now it's half full. And I figure we are basically losing the interest we would have had on the $25K (about $60/ month)
    Brilliant George!

Great idea George. My unit is 1000 square feet, and it's packed.