Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: World Cup

I think Germany will win but due to my wife's allegiances (she is Serbian and therefore hates Germany...I think it's genetic! LOL!), I will be pulling for Argentina to take the Cup.
    Wood: a fickle medium....

Did you know SMC is user supported? Please help.

Blog Entries
    Germany Wins! Argentina's defense was very stout though. The Argentinian midfield was mugging Schwienstieger though. Hats off to all the world cup teams and players!
    Shawn

"no trees were harmed in the creation of this message, however some electrons were temporarily inconvenienced."

"I resent having to use my brain to do your thinking"

I thought for sure, like most of us, that it was going to PKs to determine the winner. Argentina's defense was very very good until the blew it near it the end and left Gotze free and unmarked in the box. Awesome game!
    Wood: a fickle medium....

Did you know SMC is user supported? Please help.

Blog Entries
    Chris,

They were marking Klose when he was on. When they brought Gotze on, they stopped that and when back to the collapsing scheme they used pretty succesfully during the tournement. They midfield and defense would pack the box and try to counterattack.

Pretty much all the stars on the German team go back to Bayern. Add to that Robben and Ribbery and it's little wonder why Bayern was the 2013 Champions' League winner. I have no idea why the last minute swoon this year to all Real Madrid in.
    Shawn

"no trees were harmed in the creation of this message, however some electrons were temporarily inconvenienced."

"I resent having to use my brain to do your thinking"