Thread: Roku: Home improvement/woodworking shows?

Roku: Home improvement/woodworking shows?

I just want to stay by saying Amazon Prime has added a lot of HBO content, including the Sopranos. I had seen a few episodes and enjoyed them, so I'm now enjoying watching from start to finish. I watch an episode every few days, so I should be able to enjoy that for a while.

But I was wondering, has anyone found any decent home improvement/woodworking shows on the Roku? I have Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Hulu Plus. I used to enjoy shows like Holmes on Homes, but it doesn't seem to be on any streaming "channels" I have. Not sure where to look to find content like that.

Also, feel free to post anything new on Roku that you've found you're enjoying (so not only home improvement/woodworking). The previous thread was very helpful, I found some hospital/medical shows my wife enjoyed (she was an ER fan).

Woops, I suppose this should be in off-topic. Sorry moderators.

Holmes on Homes has been canceled and was replaced by Holmes Inspection. Holmes Inspection has also been canceled and the latest show is Holmes Make It Right. I have no idea if any of the shows are on streaming. The latest show is on DIY network instead of HGTV.