Thread: Anybody tried the Dewalt Tstak storage containers

Anybody tried the Dewalt Tstak storage containers

Was passing near my local Woodcraft yesterday and stopped in and saw something new. The T-stak system of storage. I'm a big fan of Festool boxes but they are dang expensive. I'd not seen the Tstak before and I have to say it was impressive. they had all the diff styles and the drawer slides were real slides not plastic. The handles are great, and for the toughsystem that is the big brother, they even have diff handle placement. Costs were from 30 to 50, so not real bad. I may have to acquire a few of these bad boys. Anybody here got them?

http://dewalt.com/Search/tstak.aspx

I've got two of them, and just ordered 2 more and the hand truck style cart.

Not as heavy duty as their ToughSystem, but not as expensive either.
    I like the small size as it keeps me from over loading them too much.
    Husband to 1, father to 9
    2 girls and 7 boys (in that order)
    Life Is Full Of Blessings
    The Lord is my Rock and my Refuge.

I use them, I really like them.I have 3 of them I keep stacked in the shop with everything I need to work on the job site (screws, drills, misc. hardware etc).I use them in the shop frequently, but it's nice to have them loaded up with everything I need to go out and finish up a cabinet job without worrying about forgetting something. I never bought the cart for them, I just use my 2 wheel appliance cart if needed.They are built well enough to last a long time.