Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've cornered the market on Washita's

I think they prefer to be called little people.

Regardless of one's stature, wiping too often leads to chafing.
    Quote Originally Posted by David Weaver View Post
    You only need to see what comes off if you use it with a liberal amount of oil, and then wipe off the dwarf. That's all the more clean it needs to be. you don't need to wipe it often, either.
    -- Dan Rode

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle

I was unfamiliar with these auctions, so did a search and have been perusing the site. I've decided that I really like these people, solely for this description:

"An example of PRIEST'S PATENT HORSE CLIPPER as produced by the American Shearer Manufacturing Company, Nashua, New Hampshire. This early patent device is in unused condition in its original box that retains its original picture label. This device was patented on March 22, 1904 by Joseph K. Priest. Despite the limited success of this innovative tool, Joseph remained essentially obscure, while his elder brother, Judas, achieved notoriety throughout the English speaking world as an epithet."

I have to admit, after I laughed, I decided to double-check, so did a search and found that no, of his 13 siblings, Judas was not one.

daniel
    Not all chemicals are bad. Without hydrogen or oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Rode View Post
    I think they prefer to be called little people.

Regardless of one's stature, wiping too often leads to chafing.
    Curse of the dumb phone auto correct strikes again!