Everybody sit back and read with envy. Lol, SCORE!!! Anybody agree?

Had to go to the store this morning. Getting ready to head home and I spot an Estate sale sign. I thought what the heck and stopped by. Appears these people have been having this sale for a couple weekends.

The guy was a Woodworker but most all the tools were gone other than a few Jigs. I am looking at his Dust Collection piping, he used what looked like 5" rigid piping. So I followed the line to see where he hooked up. There was a closet box he built, low and behold there was a Dust Collection still there but all I could see was the motor, so I asked if he was selling it, The guy said Yep, $5.00. My jaw just about hit the floor. I grab ahold od the motor and it was held to the top of the box with weather foam tape. Pulled it a bit harder and it popped loose. I handed him a $5.00 bill and booked the heck out of there before anybody said anything.

Here is the motor unit. I do not see any manufacture's name or any info on brand. Any one have a guess?

I get it home and think I need the rest of the system. I drive back over with tools in hand and ask the guy if he wanted to sell the metal part and he said sure, $5.00... Takes me about an hour to get this thing out of the cabinet, the guy had done a very good job of building the cabinet, I would have taken the entire thing but it was pretty big.

I ended up with this.

I swear on a stack of bibles this is the truth.