Thread: Jam Office Desk?

Jam Office Desk?

Hello, new to the forums.

I just picked up a 3 piece office desk made with professionalism and care from a reputable consignment store. No, it's not sawdust with veneer.

It's made to look like old english furniture with a green leather top, gold detail around the edges, mahogony appearing panels with an actual light-colored wood inlay, but it has "secure lever" keyed locks on the doors.

The logo on all 3 pieces says Jam with a superscript line over the am. One unit has XCII stamped into it with a hand punch.

I can post pictures later.

Any help would be appreciated.

Blog Entries
    What kind of help do you want? Identity help? refinish help? Have you Googled it?
    Larry J Browning
    There are 10 kinds of people in this world; Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Browning View Post
    What kind of help do you want? Identity help? refinish help? Have you Googled it?
    ^^^^^ What he said. ^^^^^^

Identity help. I just wanted to know more about the company. I've googled endlessly to no avail. It looks somewhat similar to this http://www.chesterfieldsdirect.co.uk...le-c2x10682794

It probably is a reproduction, but I just can't find anything about Jam. I mainly want to know if it's English, American, or other. Then I'd like to know if it's a repro or a true antique.

Any info about this company? At all...

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Kuznicki View Post
    Any info about this company? At all...
    Not that I could find.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney