Thread: Legacy pen kits

Legacy pen kits

I was on Amazon recently and saw pen kits offered by "Legacy Woodturning". Anyone familiar with this company and the quality of their products. Prices were not bad, especially with Prime.
    "When the horse is dead, GET OFF."

They are just average quality for a $2-3 slimline kit. Good for practice, but not really high quality. At least you can get comfort pens with larger center bands pens so you can have some weight without making a skinny waist slimline.

btw: what is the price through Prime? I am not in Prime and they list $24.99 (slimline), $29.99 (comfort and European) or $34.99 (cigar). All have free shipping with a $35 purchase. Is the price cheaper when using Prime?

Steve

the price appears to be the same for Prime or non-prime orders - though with Prime, you get free 2-day shipping on any item (marked with the Prime logo)

Thanks for your response and evaluation Steve. Guess I'll just stay with known vendors to get good quality products. Shawn is correct; prices are the same except for the free 2 day shipping with Prime. I'm brand new to Prime and that's how I noticed the Legacy products.

Thanks again.
    "When the horse is dead, GET OFF."