Thread: Expanded Dungeon Shop: Nickle tour

Cool Expanded Dungeon Shop: Nickle tour

Or something like that. Cleaned up and out down in the Dungeon Shop, and double the working area. Now have a clean, dry floor to walk around on. Needed the extra room for a mitresaw cabinetIMAG0189.jpg

And a home-made lathe stand
    IMAG0187.jpg

That box on the floor is Tool Chest #2. Moving on around to the BIG workbench
    IMAG0188.jpg
    Right now, it is set up as a saw vise. Have a couple saws to sharpen up. Moving on around
    IMAG0189.jpg
    Hey, everyone needs a shop fan, right? This used to be an old dresser, and i found it down in the celler when I moved in. To the left is an imported bench. I had an old legless table, and a couple saw horses. Braced the legs for a stable bench. It WAS my bench until I built the current one. More about the walnut slab in a bit. Out on the end of the old bench
    IMAG0190.jpg
    Grinder and sharpening center, have a jig on the right grinder wheel to sharpen edges with. Now, about that Walnut slab, inside is something special
    IMAG0192.jpg
    This is tool chest #1. Walnut, Pine, and Sycamore. Under those tray are a plane till and a panel saw till. Tool chest #2IMAG0193.jpgOak frames and Pine raised panels. Starting to fill up as well.

This concludes the $0.05 tour...

Easily worth 2 bits.

Thanks for the tour.

That toolchest came out well.

I won't recognize your shop photos,
    without the Fire code violations piled in every corner.

* sigh *

Guess I better sweep mine, now.

Thanks a lot, Steven.