I have read some previous post regarding dust pipe size. Just for information consider 5" cost twice what 4" SD pipe would cost. For my table saw I have a dedicated Jet 1100 with the vortex cone, Wynn filter. So piping will be short with one lead to the saw and the other to my Excalibur over arm guard. My second dc is a Jet 1900 3hp with Wynn filters. This one will be hooked up to a cyclone. This dc will service my PM 90 lathe, miter saw, band saw, belt sander, spindle sander as stationary locations. The run to the lathe will be about 30 feet and the other tools 20-30 feet. I plan to run overhead my 12' ceiling. I also have a Mini Max FS 35 J/P, Dewalt 735 planer, and a Supermax 19-38 drum sander. These are mobile and will be used within 10 feet of the cyclone. They all have 4" ports, so would 6" reduced down to 4" be much benefit for these? I plan to use 6" between the dc and cyclone. What would I gain running 5" to the lathe and other tools? The lathe of course has no dust port and would build some kind of box mainly to collect sanding dust. The other stationary tools have 2 1/2" or less dust ports. There won't be any future expansion. Is there some major benefit I am missing?