Thread: Creeker's Weekend Accomplishments

Creeker's Weekend Accomplishments

27 Oct 2014

Good Morning Everyone,
    I hope this finds each of you doing well. All I've been doing lately is working at the day job and not much else. Been struggling with depression and I can't seem to shake it. Vehicle problems plague me, family needs chase me, and I can't seem to get my head above the water line. My youngest son's bike is down, my bike is down, our 2nd car is broke down and needs over $5K worth of repairs. Our only remaining car, the LOML's mini-van is showing signs of needing a torque converter, and the list continues to grow from there. I don't know what my answers are right now but I desperately need some answers very soon.
    On the good news side, my youngest son is doing better and we still have our challenges...but I'll take what I can get at this point.

That's it for me, so what did YOU do this past weekend?

Best of weeks to you all.
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.

No woodworking this weekend, but I did do some cleanup of my small tools drawers, drill and driver bits, etc. Dude who bought our play gym came to get it on Sunday. I also received a deposit for my next tack trunk commission, so I'll be getting that started soon. Normal equestrian stuff, mowed the lawn, groomed the driveways, restored the area where the play gym lived for about 9 years and cooked a nice meal on Saturday night. You're basic weekend...

Hang in there Dennis!
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...