Hi y'all! I know this topic has been covered in great quantities, but nothing I found really gave a concrete answer to what I'm looking for. A little background... I'm not new to lasers, I've been using a 45w Full Spectrum 20 x 12 Hobby Laser for a bit over a year. So although some of the "big boy" machines might have some hurdles for me to cross with settings and software, I'm basically used to using them and the outcomes expected. I'm tech savvy, and a graphic designer, so more complex software isn't an issue for me.

I'm wanting a larger bed, higher wattage machine that has more consistency than what I currently have. I'll have about 12K to put towards a new machine. I don't really specialize in any certain item. I'm kind of all over the board with items I create. Anything from wood to acrylic, leather, paper, material, etc. And I engrave as well as cut. I think I've pretty much ruled out the chinese machines just from threads I've read about them. I don't live in a big town at all, so any tech support or service would probably come from probably the Charlotte area which is only an hour away.

So, let me have your suggestions. If I've left any information that's needed to give me a recommendation out, please let me know and I'll answer. Thanks, as always, for the best advice and answers that I've found since before I even owned my first laser.

M