Thread: Anyone have an update on Captain Eddie?

Anyone have an update on Captain Eddie?

Anyone know how he's doing? I searched Google, Big Guy Productions, Eddie Castelin, etc. and came up empty. I think he had surgery recently for a brain tumor but haven't heard lately how he is. He's a great guy and excellent to do business with.
    "When the horse is dead, GET OFF."

his daughter keeps his Facebook pages updated.

search for "Cap'n Eddie Castelin" or "Eddie Castelin" on FB and you'll find him.

Hopefully someone who goes on the FB page can relay the information here (for those of us who don't go on FB as a matter of practice).

Must be daughter:

Spent a few min with Big Guy this afternoon. Stopped by with all 3 of my kids to say hi. He's so awake and aware. His short term memory is still working come back but his long term is still there. He's ready to do the hard work to get back to himself. Tomorrow is big news. I'll update as soon as we have confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Edwards(2) View Post
    Must be daughter:

Spent a few min with Big Guy this afternoon. Stopped by with all 3 of my kids to say hi. He's so awake and aware. His short term memory is still working come back but his long term is still there. He's ready to do the hard work to get back to himself. Tomorrow is big news. I'll update as soon as we have confirmation
    Thanks Bill....from those of us who don't Facebook.
    "When the horse is dead, GET OFF."