Thread: miniature birds

miniature birds

Anyone have a favorite place to purchase miniature birds for bird houses? I have been using
    birds that i bought at hobby lobby but they are not realistic looking enough. Any ideas? Byron

Here's the mini bird's I've bought at Hobby Lobby. They have several types. Are these the ones you don't like?
    Hobby Lobby Bird.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by byron constantine View Post
    Anyone have a favorite place to purchase miniature birds for bird houses? I have been using
    birds that i bought at hobby lobby but they are not realistic looking enough. Any ideas? Byron
    I just ordered some online from Floraltrims. 24 birds for $14.40. However, I'm not sure they look as good as the ones in David's pic. I like the ones that was in the Nish kit that I got a few years ago from CUSA, but that kit has been discontinued. I didn't see anything similar in Michaels online catalog. We don't have a hobby lobby here. I sure would like to see the real ones, but that's not possible for me.
    Project Salvager

The key to the gateway of wisdom is to know that you don't know.______Stan Smith

http://factorydirectcraft.com/catalo...ZODhoCSTrw_wcB

I ordered some from this place and was happy with them. They have other colors as well....
    Doug Swanson

Where are John Keeton and Steve Schlumpf anyway?

What Doug says! Used them for years, always good quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug W Swanson View Post
    http://factorydirectcraft.com/catalo...ZODhoCSTrw_wcB

I ordered some from this place and was happy with them. They have other colors as well....
    Many thanks, Doug. I just ordered. Wish I had asked this que. before I ordered some different ones from another place, but not that big of a deal.
    Project Salvager

The key to the gateway of wisdom is to know that you don't know.______Stan Smith