Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's the strangest thing a customer has had you engrave?

A guy brought me a big whale tooth to be given as a 21st birthday present. (Whale teeth are culturally important in Fiji.) sure did stink, just like burning hair.
    Longtai 460 with 100 watt EFR, mostly for fun. More power is good!! And a shop with enough wood working tools to make a lot of sawdust. Ex-owner of Shenhui 460-80 and engraving business with 45 watt Epilog Mini18.

ElkHorn 006.jpgDid some butt ends of Elk antlers, and many foot prints of stillborns, but the strangest thing was a err.. Latex 'male appendage' to be mounted on a presentation plaque.. Here's a picture of the Elk Antler Butt ends that were later made into belt buckles
    Epilog 24TT(somewhere between 35-45 watts), CorelX4, Photograv(the old one, it works!), HotStamping, Pantograph, Vulcanizer, PolymerPlatemaker, Sandblasting Cabinet, and a 30 year collection of Assorted 'Junque'

Every time you make a typo, the errorists win

I Have to think outside the box.. I don't fit in it anymore

Experience is a wonderful thing.
    It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Every silver lining has a cloud around it

A recent job - A Champion Boxing Belt - used by a local corporation as an motivation award. This belt was really big and heavy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Tim
    There are Big Brain people & Small Brain people. I'm one of the Big Brains - with a lot of empty space.- me
    50W Fiber - Raycus/MaxPhotonics - It's a metal eating beast!
    Epilog Fusion M2 50/30 Co2/Fiber - 2015
    Epilog Mini 24 – 35watt - 2006 (Original Tube)
    Ricoh SG3110DN
    - Liberty Laser LLC

Today was probably the strangest in over 8 years. I had a customer bring in three different size cartridges filled with human cremains to be engraved with initials and a name. They tumbled the brass, pressed in new primers, filled with cremains and capped them off with a bullet. .45, .223 and .308.