Thread: Thanks

Thanks

In the spirit of Thanksgiving I want to thank all the Creekers on the Engravers Forum for the help this past year. So much knowledge and people willing to jump in and help. Enjoy your holiday!!!
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

+1 to everybody and in particular those that have served and continue to serve that provide us with the freedoms we enjoy every day.
    You did what !

I too would like to say thanks to every one here for all the help I have received and as Dave said a special thanks to all our Men and Women serving the country. God Bless America. OoRah!
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

+++ We have much to be thankful for indeed; and I am also thankful for so many here who have seen me off the ground (even if I am only flying by the seat of my pants). Thanks Very much all
    60w EFI 6090 & 100w Z4 Reci 6090 G Weike Lasers, 4 X 4 CNC Router
    CLTT using Oki C822dn & Adkins Press
    Glass Sandblasting, Woodwork Shop, etc...
    V Carve Pro v8 & Photo V Carve, Lasercut 5.3, Corel Draw 2017 on Windows 7 and iMac (via Parallels), etc

++ God has blessed each and everyone of us with special talents and gifts you only need to look at some of the work shown on this site. Thank you to all that have helped over the past year. Thank you to the men and women that serve this great nation, but also lets give a big Thank You to the families that have faced the challenges and difficulties of having a loved one in the service God Bless to all of you and thank you.
    Craig Matheny
    Anaheim, Ca
    45 watt Epilog Laser, 60 watt Epilog Laser,
    Plasma Cutter, MiG Welder
    Rikon 70-100 Lathe
    Shop Smith V510, To many hand Tools and
    Universal Repair Kit (1- Hammer and 1- Roll of Duck Tape)