A couple of weeks ago I started a thread asking for advice choosing between a Grizzly 1023 or 691. I ordered the 1023, which had a short backorder at the time. That backorder was extended and I canceled my order. I decided that I am willing to spend some more money for a saw that I expect to keep for 20 years. May I ask for the Creek's help again in choosing how to spend more?

Here are my current options:
  • Sawstop 3HP Professional saw with 52" fence and brake cartridge for dado set delivered for $3338.
    • Pros: (1) dust collection, though I might have to pay another $199 for the overarm connection; (2) resale value, though I don't expect to be selling it unless life throws me a curve; (3) what I am told is excellent fit and finish and customer service; and (4) a saw made in the USA.
    • Cons: (1) the high price, driven in part by the exclusive safety technology that I don't feel I need; and (2) the need to change the brake cartridge whenever I switch to/from a dado set.

• Powermatic PM2000 3HP with 50" fence delivered for $2600.99 during the current 15% off sale.
    • Pros: (1) based on my experience with my PM3520 lathe, I expect good fit and finish, though I'd like to hear what others who own it have to say; (2) heavy cast cabinet with included mobility.
    • Cons: I worry a bit about resale value these days, with everyone seemingly switching to Sawstop.
    • Question: how is the dust collection on this saw?

• A small slider. I really haven't explored this deeply and it is hard to find prices online. I also don't use a lot of sheet goods in the furniture I build, so I may be paying for capacity I don't really need. Any suggestions on what to look at in the under $4500 range, if there even is anything? I also have only a single 220V circuit with a 30 amp breaker and I need to be able to run my 1.5 hp dust collector off it at the same time as the saw. While I'd like to solve that issue, there is no chance my landlord would accommodate that.

Thanks for any input you can provide!