Morning all,

I've been kicking the idea around of getting the Excaliber Overarm Guard for my table saw but I just thought of a question. It appears to be designed to attach to the right side of the saw table. I have an Incra TS fence system where the positioner is centered on the table and extends over the table edge as needed to accommodate the width of cut. With that positioner set dead in the middle of the table, the overarm guard would need to installed off-center at the table edge. Here's the question (finally): Does the guard that actually sits over the TS blade have adjustments so that it can be reset in alignment with the blade with the post being off-center of the table? Looking at pictures it seems that with the hinge/lever system to allow the guard to be raised and lowered, this would require any such adjustment to be above that assembly and it seems to be a welded joint above it. I'm thinking that there would be no way to have the guard aligned with the blade, which would likely just drive me nuts and be a deal-breaker.

Hope that question reads as clearly as it seems in my mind..

Thanks, Brian