Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone use Spybot?

I've been running Adblock Plus for many years and was appalled at how much garbage advertising internet users are subjected to when I started using an iPad recently.

I also noticed that some sites even advertise products that I’d researched on other sites!

Unfortunately, Adblock Plus doesn’t seem to be available for iPads.

Blog Entries
    I noticed tea timer used resources back when I first installed in on an XP machine and haven't installed tea timer since. I still use spybot to check for malware, but do not use teatimer.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Hagan View Post
    Adblock Plus doesn’t seem to be available for iPads.

No Apple doesn't like people that want to control their computing environment. You can get it for safari but it's almost as useless as not having it at all. I'm not surprised apple has blocked it from the app store. The only saving grace to macs is almost no one wants to attack them. At least that's why I have one. I do all my internet stuff on the mac side and all the important stuff on the pc side, running in a virtual environment.
    Sent from the bathtub on my Samsung Galaxy(C)S5 with waterproof Lifeproof Case(C), and spell check turned off!