Good morning all.

The holidays have been a busy time for me. I gifted myself with a new-to-me Inca 510, which should be here early next week. I also got a line on an old Craftsman 113 series contractors saw. This I picked up, cleaned up and only had it long enough to confirm that it worked well and was still in fairly good nick.

The reason for the quick turnaround on the Craftsman you might ask? Well that is because I got a screaming....and I do mean screaming deal on a lightly used, hobbyist owned, and well cared for General International 50-185m1. $125 bought me 2hp/115-230 vac, cast iron table and solid cast iron wings, and General's licensed Biesemeyer home shop clone 52" fence and side table extension.
The saw is in nearly new condition. It needs a little cleaning underneath, but that will get handled once the PALS get here and need to be installed. All parts are solid and in good condition.
The only issue is that the arbor bearings will need to be replaced soon. They are beginning to give a little wimper of old age. This too will be handled before this little beauty is put into service.
I went and looked her over yesterday, and didn't hesitate to take her home with me. Craigslist has once again proven a good source for finding a good deal...
P.S.- I've written GI requesting info on replacement bearings. But I wonder if any of you might be able to point me to a good place to buy replacement bearings for this saw? It, for all the world, seems to be an exact duplicate for the Powermatic ts-64. Would anyone have any information on interchangeability between these two machines parts?