Thread: Feeling guilty

Feeling guilty

After reading Roger post last week I realized I have been a little lazy about posting pictures. I have just started stabilizing some wood with Cactus Juice and have a few things completed. First is a Wall Street pen made from stabilized curley spalted maple dyed red (came out pink, need more dye). Next is three turkey pot calls made from stabilized spalted maple.
    I feel better now.lolpen 2-6-15.jpgstabilized turkey calls.jpg

2. Curt......every project posted, and every subject discussed adds to the sum of what this community of turners is......thanks for sharing your work! Nice calls..........those will come in handy this spring when gobbler season opens!
    Remember, in a moments time, everything can change!

Vision - not just seeing what is, but seeing what can be!

I know some ladies that would *l*o*v*e* that pink pen. Never been turkey hunting. There are plenty around up home (north western NC), but I'm a Florida transplant for the last 20 years - my bloods too thin for fall in the mountains, though I do try to make it to the NC symposium every other year..
    Retired - when every day is Saturday (unless it's Sunday).

best turkey hunting (in Texas anyway) is in the spring.

no worries for thin skin and old bones. give it a try sometime, it really is exciting to call in a tom

Nice work on everything Curt! I really like the curl in the pen - has to be a real beauty in person!
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!