As some of you now it's over a year and a half that I'm busy with building several things for a house we are building for ourselves.
The main thread of that has moved here:

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...ing&highlight=

My last major project is the cabinets (1 kitchen, 6 bathrooms, 1 laundry). I started cutting the parts for the boxes back in the summer.
First was a trip to a local supplier and I came home with about 55 sheets of ply (mostly prefinished birch and some walnut), plus some walnut lumber. The doors are raised panel mitered out of walnut. I had initially planned to make the doors (got the shaper cutters for them) but realized I have way too many things going and making 130+ doors (mitered with profile on the rails/stiles) wasn't going to fit in my schedule. So decided to buy the doors and I am SUPER GLAD I made that decision. The doors came on a pallet back in the summer. Unfortunately I have lost many pictures I took due to the memory card in my cell going bad.

First, I made a simple jig using Incra T-tracks to make parallel cuts using track saw.

cab1.jpgcab2.jpgcab3.jpg

Here are a lot of parts prepared.

cab4.jpgcab5.jpgcab6.jpg

Edge banding is real wood (walnut). And here is my setup to trim the edges using a very small round over bit (1/16). Yes, all the parts that were small enough went to basement (shop) to get this done.

cab7.jpg

The boxes are done using domino and screws:

cab8.jpg