Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weather Tech Floor Mats.

Both Weathertech and Husky make good liners. Sometimes one fits better than the other. In my case, the Husky's seems to have sides that extended up a little farther, keeping the melted snow from overshooting the mat and wetting the carpet. Either way, your carpet will stay looking like new.

They do work well, I have them in a Tacoma and Highlander. The one's for my Tacoma's never did fit well although do provide the protection needed. The Highlander's fit perfectly and the interior still looks like new after 118K. That said they're a pain to get completely clean, I've tried different cleaners, soap and water, scrub brushes, etc. After a couple years of year around use they just don't clean up like new.
    Mac
    Last edited by Mac McQuinn; 02-27-2015 at 3:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by William Payer View Post
    Both Weathertech and Husky make good liners. Sometimes one fits better than the other. In my case, the Husky's seems to have sides that extended up a little farther, keeping the melted snow from overshooting the mat and wetting the carpet. Either way, your carpet will stay looking like new.
    I started saying the same thing about the sides William, but then I was comparing the mats that fit my 2005, to the ones in my 2014, so I have no idea if the new Weathertechs extend further up now. The Huskys in my 2014 definitely extend further up on the sill plate, covering the seem between the carpet and sill plate. That feature would be a make or break for me.

Be aware with Weathertech there are floor mats....and then there are floor liners. The floor liners cover a larger area and are more expensive.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

If you don't mind the price tag they are the best I have every used. I have them in two cars, great fit, and hold a bunch of slush and dirt.

I have the floor liners on my MDX. They are very good, but I still get salt and crap beneath the driver's side one under the accelerator.
    Grant
    Ottawa ON