Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kia cars

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Engelhardt View Post
    1.) .
    That's where I'm coming from...

You already said you had one Honda and one model year (w/noting to compare it to) and put fewer miles on it than I put on my least driven Honda.
    Wow,Alright,you are right,Hondas are boring and unreliable(from 2007 and up) ,I have had 3 honda Civics(1977,88,2007)all 3 gave me trouble free /great service,what would you expect me to say,the last Civic has been the best of the 3 in every way,you obviously have had a different experience with them,I respect your opinion as always,and gave you mine.
    Ken.

I don't have experience with the newer Hondas because my 2000 Odyssey is still going strong at 267,000 miles. Nothing needed other than normal maintenance & wear items. Before that we had an older Honda that had 237,000 trouble free miles when it was wrecked. My next car will likely be another Honda.

Wow,Alright,you are right,Hondas are boring and unreliable(from 2007 and up)
    Why are you trying to put words in my mouth?
    I said no such thing....

I said Honda quality has declined over the years, then gave my first hand experience based on years of product ownership.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." - John Lennon

I have rented a lot of Kia's and Hyundai's and they all were good. I think if they were not reliable that the car rental companies wouldn't have them