Before I commit I'd like to ask the experienced out there some questions about a few options.

• The bag hold down... $48 beans seems a bit ridiculous so I'm wondering if anyone has successfully made one that works well.
  • Fiber vs steel drum... I like the idea of the steel but I'm teetering on this. I assume the fiber is durable enough to last under normal handling and usage. Any bad experiences with the fiber?
  • Is the Filter Efficiency Gauge Kit worth $114 bucks and how important is it assuming I blow out the filter regularly? I would include this task when I blow out the static filters in the mini-split, dehumidifier and air filter. This happens every couple of weeks more or less depending on dust manufacturing in the shop. Will the filter on the cyclone require more frequent cleaning? I assume it will which is why I ask about this one. On their site they make it sound like the filter might explode if it gets too dirty . Marketing I want to believe.

The remote will be included and I plan on getting the level sensor and stand too.

I'm sure there will be many more questions but this should do it for now.

Thanks!