Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: where to buy a mans wallet online...

where to buy a mans wallet online...

I need a new wallet and the selection where i live is poor...where could I buy a mans wallet online?

I bought one from Amazon.

Mike
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.

Walmart.com will ship to your address, I bought a spare one from Menards on sale, they sell online as well.

ebay for me.

Try Etsy.com

Most everything is hand made.

Yikes. Thieves would rob you for those wallets and throw away the cash!

I prefer the size of European billfolds, so eBay offers those. A bit larger and very well made if you find the right brand.

Filson makes several different styles and sells online. I purchased a leather one back in the early winter and I'm very pleased with it. U.S made and I feel their customer service is excellent.
    Mac
    Last edited by Mac McQuinn; 04-11-2015 at 11:37 PM.

http://www.thefirestore.com/store/ca...ts/#/orderby/8

What's more manly than a wallet made from fire fighter bunker gear? I have one and love it!
    Doug Swanson

Where are John Keeton and Steve Schlumpf anyway?

My last three have been Ralph Laurens that I bought on line, The man understands wallets, and I get about 6 years out of them, comfortable and well laid out.

I came across this wallet online a while back and think it is very interesting. Worth a look at at least. http://trayvax.com/

My current wallet is just a binder clip so anything for me would be better than that...

Good Luck,
    Greg

Blog Entries
    As expected you have gotten many different answers. Your question is wide open. Those folks who carry those massive tri-fold wallets stuffed to capacity and causing back problems will send you one place, folks with spring clip gizmos that you carry in your front pocket will send you another and folks who spend more on their wallet than I carry in mine will send you still somewhere else. Can you narrow it down for us by providing some info in addition to "men's wallet"? ;-) I like something as small as possible so I carry my cash in my front pocket and my cards in a "card case" format leather whats-it from Wilson's Leather. Good luck on your quest.
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler

I saw an Ettinger wallet being made on the "How it's Made" once, so I bought one. It's excellent, and I'd buy another if this ever wears out. Ordered mine from the company in London, but I see they are on Amazon now.