Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Official 2015 MLB Thread

Chris - dooood......

All it means this year is you are getting creamed by TWO leagues...................Unfortunately, me too.
    When I started woodworking, I didn't know squat. I have progressed in 30 years - now I do know squat.

Yep...Rox are all set to finish dead last this year....AGAIN. The only thing for me to watch and hope and pray for is that they don't finish with the WORST record.

On the other hand, the Blue Jays and Tulo and Donaldson!! GO!!! I'm suddenly a big Jays fan and I hate the AL.
    Wood: a fickle medium....

Did you know SMC is user supported? Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Padilla View Post
    Yep...Rox are all set to finish dead last this year....AGAIN. The only thing for me to watch and hope and pray for is that they don't finish with the WORST record.

On the other hand, the Blue Jays and Tulo and Donaldson!! GO!!! I'm suddenly a big Jays fan and I hate the AL.
    Hey, man - the AL is a big tent. We welcome all - - except TDY, and they are already in the league.

I'm with you on the Jays, after they got Tulo and Price to make a run.
    When I started woodworking, I didn't know squat. I have progressed in 30 years - now I do know squat.

Hoo-BOY!!!

The tigers' pen threw another match in a dumpster, but it did not catch fire.

Verlander threw another great game - 7 inning shutout. Tigers 1-0 mid 7th.

Pen hold in 7 and 8 at 'Stros, then throws a gopher ball bottom of ninth for a 1-1 tie.

V-Mart drills a 3-run double top of 11, and the 'pen coughed up only 1 in the bottom of the 11th.

KC still cannot see us in their rearview, but at least we did not embarrass ourselves..........

Back to cricket and rugby.

Later.

Kent don't give up bud , KC could Pull same stunt the A pulled last year , we had batting practice on the Angels last Night but I'm beginning to suspect our Pitching won't hold up in the playoffs it's a crazy game and it's designed for failure
    Thanks John
    Don't take life too seriously. No one gets out alive anyway!

And, in breaking news from the rest of the known universe via New York Times:

"New Zealand sent an impressive warning with a 41-13 rout of Australia as Ireland edged Scotland, 28-22, on a weekend of World Cup dress rehearsals."

Blog Entries
    Good for me that football season is almost here.

As for the Nationals, oh man.

PHM

Calling Chris Padilla......

Nice job pitching around Cespedes........

1st - double, then scored
    2d - grand slam
    4th - solo home run
    6th - 2 run homer

Your gratitude for the Tigers trading him to the Mets is duly noted..............

sheeeesh............

Manning....

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Padilla View Post
    Manning....

?????

How do you hang this on Peyton??

I am missing the subtlety..........

I'm ready for football.

So is Senator's fan McGaha, I suspect.........

Me - all I got to look forward to is an entire season, week-after-week, of Lions dumpster fires.

That's why I am thinking about buying another All Blacks jersey for the Rugby World Cup. I got one in New Zealand 15+ years ago, but the damn thing shrunk to where it no longer fits.

Have a little optimism. The Lions have a chance to be pretty good this year.
    Gerry

JointCAM

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Grzadzinski View Post
    Have a little optimism. The Lions have a chance to be pretty good this year.

58 years ago, they traded Bobby Layne. "Bobby Layne never lost a game, he just ran out of time".

Gerry - how many times in the past 58 years have you said those exact words?

I'm only 51, so not as many as you.

I'm hoping they open the offense up a lot more this year. Way too conservative last year.
    Last year, Reggie Bush had nothing left, so hopefully Abdullah can make a difference.
    Gerry

JointCAM