I used to have an Epilog Laser business. I closed it when I went through my divorce. It's been 4-5 years now. My new husband is pushing me to get back into it. I know of a local guy who has an Epilog Mini 18x12 30 watt. He bought it new and it's about 5-6 years old. He hasn't used it much. He has an embroidery and screen printing business and used the laser for small items like trophy name tags. I asked him today if he would sell it. He said absolutely because he never uses it and if I would do the small things for him when he needed stuff done that would work out great. He told me to make him an offer. I have no idea what to offer. 30 watt is plenty for what I want to do. It will help me earn some money to get a bigger laser in the future and use this one on the side. I saw some posts earlier that people think the stronger the laser the better. I did some amazing things with my laser. I want to say it was a 35 watt but burned more like 38. Anyone have any ideas of what I should offer? I don't want to offer too much but I don't want to low ball the guy either. Thanks in advance.

Lisa Walter (formerly Burger if anyone remembers me)