Thread: DJ-20 Belt Part Number

DJ-20 Belt Part Number

Ordering said belt from Delta is out of the question. Does anyone have a generic part number for this size belt? Thanks

If you can take your old belt to auto parts store. They'll be able to measure and maybe even supply you with new!
    Last edited by Bill Orbine; 05-07-2015 at 8:57 PM.

There are on-line calculators for the length of V-belts. You input the diameters of the pulleys and the distance between their centers and it will calculate the length.One is available on the Vintage Machines website-http://www.vintagemachinery.org/math/beltlength.aspx
    It is a standard V-belt, nothing special.
    Rick

I just put a link belt on my Dj20 yesterday, I highly recommend one. I bought it from woodcraft, most have them in stock, at least mine did.
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Wilde View Post
    I just put a link belt on my Dj20 yesterday, I highly recommend one. I bought it from woodcraft, most have them in stock, at least mine did.
    Steve
    I did the same on my DJ-20 a few years ago and have been very happy with it. Very easy to install.
    Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.
    -Bill Watterson

Reminds me of my safari in Africa. Somebody forgot the corkscrew and for several days we had to live on nothing but food and water.
    -W. C. Fields

+2 on the link belt suggestion. As soon as i purchased my used DJ 20 I installed a link belt and it was a great upgrade. Highly recommend you go this route rather than another v belt.

Link belt it is. Thank you to all who responded.

I put a link-type belt on my DJ-20 and it works great. You can get them at Rockler and Woodcraft stores.