Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Woodpecker rulers - do you recommend them?

Funny how these things vary. The word 'rule' gets used in professional circles here and in the UK Keith, with heavy emphasis that it's not a 'ruler' laid on those so foolish as to use that word. ( 'rulers' are what school kids use to draw lines)

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    ...(snip)...the American Society of Non-Destructive Testing ?????
    Is there an American Society of Destructive Testing? If so, how can I apply for a job?
    - After I ask a stranger if I can pet their dog and they say yes, I like to respond, "I'll keep that in mind" and walk off
    - It's above my pay grade. Mongo only pawn in game of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lightstone View Post
    Is there an American Society of Destructive Testing? If so, how can I apply for a job?
    www.goarmy.com
    Chuck Taylor

Hi Don. Pardon the delay, i missed your question about Shinwa rules. i've pm'ed this to you too.

I linked the catalogue as i bought from a supplier Germany and didn't know what the US supply arrangements were.

A Google just now brought up Shinwa USA, they seem to operate a web shop you can buy directly from. They might be able to suggest a local supplier if needed too.

I find their stuff really clear and readable.

Here's links to Shinwa USA, and then to my German source Dieter Schmid Tools English language site. The latter may be of use in that it's a nice clear layout, has close up photos and describes some of the products:

http://www.shinwarules.com

https://www.fine-tools.com/shinwa-ruler.html