Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reestablishing the Bowler hat

In my opinion the only thing required to make something look good on you is confidence. Just pretend it looks good on you and go. I have a hat collection, have always been fascinated with hats. I bid my dad's straw hat up to $125 at the kids auction then let my sister have it. I also have a fedora (dark green felt), a denim flat cap, various baseball caps, and stocking caps. My everyday hat is a simple dark green baseball cap.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "You don't have to give birth to someone to have a family." (Sandra Bullock)

Blog Entries
    image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
    Me and my padnah in crime have a few hats. image.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Moses Yoder View Post
    In my opinion the only thing required to make something look good on you is confidence.
    This. Without a doubt. Of course it helps that my bride approves. When we are out she usually on my arm, and squeezes just a little tighter every time some youn lady gives me a compliment! The bowler was the one time she said "NO!'.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "You don't have to give birth to someone to have a family." (Sandra Bullock)

I think Moses just watched the Thomas Crown Movie hahaha
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Quote Originally Posted by Bert Kemp View Post
    I think Moses just watched the Thomas Crown Movie hahaha
    That is one of my favorites, yes. Pierce Brosnan is one of the great actors of our generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Blatter View Post
    I wish I could wear hats, but hats look funny on me. There are 'hat' people and non-hat people. Some just look good in a hat. My dad looked good in his Stetson, whether it was a nice new, clean one, or his everyday one that was 10 years old looked it. Me, every hat looks bad on, so I don't even try.
    Growing up on a farm, I started wearing a ball cap since I was probably 5, and have worn a hat since then, whether it's been a ball cap, stetson, or derby. I just don't feel right without a hat.... and I get bad headaches if it's sunny. Sooooo...... I here by declare myself a 'hat' person.

Jesse, who's wearing a hat even as I type this.
    Only one life will soon be past
    Only whats done for Christ will last

Moses,I'd like to help with the bowler hat campaign, but I'm currently working with the high button shoes people and so my time is limited. Good luck!

30 years ago we had a pretty nice bowler,just hangin around(ha).Anyway all of my boys wore that poor thing whenever they could,starting at toddler....kept getting handed down.