Thread: Fine Woodworking Magazine Storage Ideas?

Fine Woodworking Magazine Storage Ideas?

So I've just gone through and added all my woodworking magazines into clear sheet protectors and added them to binders for easy storage and labeling on my shelves in the shop. The only problem is the 100 or so Fine Woodworking mags that I need to do something with as they are 9"x12" so they won't fit into the 8-1/2"x11" sheet protectors, etc.

Does anybody know where I could find sheet protectors and binders that would work for the 9"x12" FWW mags?

9x12 sheet protectors

Don't know if this will work for you but go to this URL http://www.keepfiling.com/9-x-12-Mus...rs-p/11912.htm

You can also get 9 x 12 through Amazon. Put in 9x12 sheet protectors in the Amazon search engine.

Quote Originally Posted by David B Thornton View Post
    So I've just gone through and added all my woodworking magazines into clear sheet protectors and added them to binders for easy storage and labeling on my shelves in the shop. The only problem is the 100 or so Fine Woodworking mags that I need to do something with as they are 9"x12" so they won't fit into the 8-1/2"x11" sheet protectors, etc.

Does anybody know where I could find sheet protectors and binders that would work for the 9"x12" FWW mags?
    Last edited by Bob Rufener; 05-29-2015 at 12:41 PM.

This type storage worked well for me.
    http://www.containerstore.com/shop?p...=magazine+file
    "Only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly will acquire the skill to do difficult things easily.”
    Friedrich von Schiller (1759-1805)

"Quality means doing it right when no one is looking."
    Henry Ford

I got my father in law to bind my Finewoodworking magaines into a book

It may be worth exploring if there are any book binding evening classes and is there anyone who woud bind them for you

regards
    Brian

Circular file works too. JK

Thanks for the tips and links. I'll be able to come up with something from those. Just need to make sure to order a sample to try out before buying hundreds of em.