I started buying wood working tools about 3 years ago and planned on converting a 12 x 20 ft space in our 1 car garage into a workshop.
Well, as we all know plans can change. My son and his 2 kids (our grandchildren) needed a place to stay after his divorce and the garage became an over stuffed storage unit. The only tools that I can get to are my drill press and 12" chop saw.
So I finally got everything to workout so that could order a Lark 12x30 Lumberjack Shed with 8ft walls.
I will have a 9ft wide roll-up door on one of the 12ft walls and a 36in door on the side.
I plan to run a 100amp service to the sub-panel(75 ft distance).
I willpre-wire with 12-2 w/ground on 20amp breakers.
Eachpiece of equipment will get a dedicated circuit.
Sincereading another thread, I realize that the 10-2 w/ground would be better for the my Tablesaw, DC and the Planer.
This will all be run in the walls and ceiling prior to
covering the walls with 7/16" OSB so that I can nail & screws whatever to the walls.
I live onthe Space Coast of Florida and the shed only has aluminum siding and a steelroof and open 24" on center walls and rafters.
I havebeen looking at Reflectix insulation in the walls and in the rafters.
I have afriend that owns an A/C company and he will be installing a 2 ton central airunit for me.
Again, because of what I have read in a previous thread, I will be moving my DC & Air Compressor outside in a room of their own.
I have inserted the layout that I am considering. Any and all suggestions are welcome.

Getting ready to live the dream

16x30WorkshopSAK.jpg

Steve