Thread: Rowmark LaserMax vs Ultra Grave

Rowmark LaserMax vs Ultra Grave

Both products seems to be similar except Ultra Grave is a little more expensive. After looking over the threads here I can't find much talk about the differences except maybe I should order my Red/White as Ultra due to cleanup being easier.

What is everyones opinions?

I have found the same to be true. For colors such as Red/White, I exclusively use Ultra.
    Tim
    There are Big Brain people & Small Brain people. I'm one of the Big Brains - with a lot of empty space.- me
    50W Fiber - Raycus/MaxPhotonics - It's a metal eating beast!
    Epilog Fusion M2 50/30 Co2/Fiber - 2015
    Epilog Mini 24 – 35watt - 2006 (Original Tube)
    Ricoh SG3110DN
    - Liberty Laser LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Bateson View Post
    I have found the same to be true. For colors such as Red/White, I exclusively use Ultra.
    Any other colors than Red/White or like we all have experienced Red/White is the problem child.
    Last edited by Dav1d Beck; 06-03-2015 at 3:45 PM.

I use Red/White, Yellow/Black and White/Black Ultragrave mainly so i can rotary as well great product,
    i do find the Red/White a little easier to clean up but sometimes i find i still need a quick clean pass.
    and only small issue with the White/Black is a bit of brown scorch around little letters, probably my fault!
    Epilog Helix 50W, Epilog Fusion 40 75W, Tekcel Router, Taylor Hobson Model D & K
    Dalgren 2516i, Epilog Fusion Pro 120W

Awesome thank you guys for the input I have ordered the Red/White and White/Black in Ultra Grave. Thank you for the valuable feedback.