Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Something I don't understand

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Van Der Loo View Post
    So now it seems to become “Kill the messenger”, just because someone thinks the new machines arrived in bad conditions, and this should not be so with the assurance that every crate was going to be opened and the machines inspected ??

Maybe to gullible to believe everything that is being promised, as these things have happened before, and yes I personally would think that you get what you pay for, maybe.
    One very very seldom gets more than what they pay for. It is pretty easy to get less than what is paid for though.

Over the last twelve years I have seen complaints about almost every manufacturer of machinery on this planet. I doubt there is a company with a perfect track record, there are often issues that have to be addressed from manufacturing mistakes, design deficiencies, shipping damages, etc.

The key to purchasing from any company is their commitment to correcting problems by working with their customers. Almost every company that has been discussed here over the years has made an attempt to make their customers happy, even those who will never be satisfied because they expect perfection. Then there are the cases where the customer made the mistake assembling or adjusting a new machine and they rant like a spoiled child taking every opportunity to publicly damage a companies reputation while the problems are their own doing.

In the end whats important is the percentage of machines that are delivered per the customers expectations measured against the percentage of machines that have problems to resolve. In Grizzly's defense their track record is probably exemplary given the huge number of machines they ship each and every month. This is also true of other manufacturers who produce a much lower number of machines which makes it easier to keep the number of problems to a minimum.

Perfection is not attainable and it never will be.
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 06-18-2015 at 9:30 AM.